Day 1: 6 to 6½ hours all theory
Day 2: 6 hours theory with onsite scaffold for inspection with built in faults and scaffold inspection report to be completed.
Scaffolds have to be regularly inspected each week and after any alterations and exposure to conditions which might affect them. Only competent people should conduct these inspections. Have your managers assessed as competent by their attendance at this course. Our instructor is highly experienced and has been conducting these courses nationally for 25 years.
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Work at Height Regulations Reg.12.
- Codes of Practice BS 12811. TG20:13
- Scaffolding Terminology HSE Video
- Tubes, Boards and Fittings
- Courses Running Every Week Day.
- Breakdown of a Scaffold
- Access Ladders, Gates and Trapdoors
- Scaffold Ties
Interested? Then simply fill in your details and we’ll come back to you straight away, alternatively you can call us on: 03300 580802
(After hours Call Marcus On 07785 425 767)