Half Day Basic Training
Our asbestos awareness training is essential for employees whose work has the potential to expose them to asbestos. This is basically anyone who is likely to disturb the fabric of a building in any way such as drilling, chasing out etc.
- The properties of asbestos and its effects on health.
- The types of products or materials likely to contain asbestos
- The operations which could result in asbestos exposure and the importance of preventive controls to minimise exposure
- Role of asbestos surveys and understanding them
- Managers responsibilities (How to protect workers/avoid prosecution)
- Safe work practices and control measures.
- Protective equipment and their uses.
- The purpose, choice, limitations, proper use and maintenance of respiratory; protective equipment
- Emergency procedures, (how to deal with an Asbestos incident)
Interested? Then simply fill in your details and we’ll come back to you straight away, alternatively you can call us on: 03300 580802
(After hours Call Marcus On 07785 425 767)